SoCal Dream Seeking Donations

We also have a Credit Card machine here at the corps Hall(my house)... but sending a check is OK by me.

Thank you everyone. every little bit helps our cause getting to DCA.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, in fact, it was before my first comment...

But hey...the responses keep the thread on the front page...

Check is in the mail…

GOOD LUCK

I am looking forward to seeing Dream in the Prelims and if they make it, the finals.

I will be in my seat at the start of the prelims.. till the end

I went to the first DCA championships in Milford and have only missed two years up till now….

Even stayed in the stands for the 2006 prelims….

One of the things about DCP is everyone has an opinion about anything written….

Nothing wrong with this….

I believe Sam did not mean anything about me not using internet banking.

Just think if I gave my opinions of drum corps now...

Or

Gave a review of the shows I go to…

Or

even Fran’s shirts

Just helping to keep this thread on the front page….

Pete

We also have a Credit Card machine here at the corps Hall(my house)...

Is it one of those wireless ones so you can take a card without being physically hooked to a phone line? That would certainly help at the souvie booth, if nothing else.

Yes, it's wireless

Thank you to everyone sending in money. Each and every donation is going directly to help the corps get to Rochester.

If you don't like PayPal, and want to mail a check that is absolutely fine. Here is the address again:

Dream Association of CA

17870 Newhope St Suite 104-443

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Thank you everyone that is helping get us back on the field with the greatest corps in the country!

As a side note, Sam Signorrelli (84BDSop), was a founding member of SoCal Dream and is an alumni of the corps. As such we thank him for his past contributions. However, he is no long affiliated with SoCal Dream and does not speak in any sort of official capacity for the corps. From a few posts above it appears that there may have been some sort of confusion regarding this issue. Now back to the real situation at hand......

See, joefanalum??? PayPal DOES work...

What're you, a PayPal cheerleader?

I'll stop there as I don't want to hijack this thread from the important goal of getting Dream to Rochester, but you are distracting from the issue with pompoming PayPal. I'm sure at this point given that there are still weeks left before Finals that ANY form of donation would be welcomed with open arms.

What're you, a PayPal cheerleader?

No....just pointing out that it's not as much of a risk as some made it out.

If someone doesn't want to pay the fees PayPal charges, that's fine (and I think that was one concern around 03-04 with Dream...I remember Nash mentioning it), but if someone's willing to use it, I don;t think they should be warned off it unless there is a clear pattern of abuse.

And feel free to respond....puts the thread back on the front page.

I am bumping this thread back up to the top to encourage everyone once again to reach into yer pockets for just a LITTLE more pocket change (or pocket bills?) to help Dream out in their quest to Rochester. They are a great organization with a lot of good hardworking people who are fun to compete against and jam on the beach with:)

Plus, it really means a lot to us (Renegades) to have competitive siblings ALSO from California along for the ride.......the post finals parking lot scream wouldn't be nearly as cool without Dream to share it with.

This information is available earlier in the thread, however let me cut and paste.....you can send your donations to:

Dream Association of CA

17870 Newhope St Suite 104-443

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

See you guys in Rochester!

Thank you Rich...

I owe you a drink.... :thumbup: