Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

Phantom and SCV - who wins?

Can Madison pass Boston too?

Wouldn't it be interesting if Boston won?

Wouldn't it be interesting if Boston won?

That would mean making up a 4 point difference from the ATL show....not impossible....but.....

...but not likely.....I know.

But, my good friends the Blue Stars managed to jump over two full points in two nights twice in July, so we know it IS possible..... :thumbdown:

Bigger question... will there be a show?

I was going to go to this one. My friend had to back out for work, but I was going to make the trip on my own from London, ON, but now, I'm not sure it's worth the risk since they're calling for thunderstorms all afternoon and through the evening... D'oh!!!

:thumbdown:

Bigger question... will there be a show?

I was going to go to this one. My friend had to back out for work, but I was going to make the trip on my own from London, ON, but now, I'm not sure it's worth the risk since they're calling for thunderstorms all afternoon and through the evening... D'oh!!!

:smile:

Right now the weather is lightly overcast with breaks in the clouds, slight breeze and mid-80s. There is a t-storm at the IND-OH border but reports have it tracking south of Erie. If that holds true then we'll be good to go :thumbdown: The show has only been rained out once ever so I say make the trip! On my way to lunchand SCV practice.

wonder who will win the SCV/PR battle and take this show tonight?

wonder who will win the SCV/PR battle and take this show tonight?

And can Madison catch Boston tonight after passing BK last night?

Right now the weather is lightly overcast with breaks in the clouds, slight breeze and mid-80s. There is a t-storm at the IND-OH border but reports have it tracking south of Erie. If that holds true then we'll be good to go :thumbdown: The show has only been rained out once ever so I say make the trip! On my way to lunchand SCV practice.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm still seeing a bleak outlook on most weather sites beginning about 7:00 pm... and I don't think I can justify the risk. I'll be in Allentown for the weekend anyway and will then be catching the Toledo show on my way to Finals weekend in Indy. (I really miss Finals week, can't believe I&E is no longer there this year and it's too bad Open Class doesn't play earlier in the week like years ago; I had much more opportunity to see them then and quite enjoyed the shows...)

:smile: