Kidsgrove Scouts Countdown !

Been following this thread, and others, in anticipation of your Corps' being in Rochester. And I must say that in everything I've read that.....the normally noticeable English Accent and the Kings English seem to be absent. Sup with at yinz guys....? :thumbdown:....n'at.

Edited by melligene

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With only two weeks to go until Kidsgrove Scouts start their Pre-Tour Camp.

I thought I'd provide a couple of links for you all, just incase you would like to follow our Preparations and Progress, whilst we are in the USA.

Firstly feel free to check out our Facebook Group, leave us a message or become a Fan !

Alternatively you can always check out our Website.

Members and Staff will no doubt be writing Blogs about their Expectations, Experiences and Memories of this truly Memorable Tour!

I'm sure I speak for all, when I say how excited we all our to be performing for you all, in this our 100th Year.

Look forward to Meeting you all in Bridgeport, MAIN STREET and of course at the Rhinos Stadium !

Good Luck to all for the remainder of the season.

Best Wishes

Matt

Here's to the British Invasion reaching Finals!!

You forgot this recent Kidsgrove clip:

Been following this thread, and others, in anticipation of your Corps' being in Rochester. And I must say that in everything I've read that.....the normally noticeable English Accent and the Kings English seem to be absent. Sup with at yinz guys....? :music:....n'at.

Gene???? they don't say EH!!! Canadianese! :thumbdown:

Edited by stanforj

Would like for your Corps to visit us when you are in NIAGARA FALLS ONTARIO. Let us know when you are coming and we can perhaps have a social evening at our Corps Hall which is a Royal Canadian Legion.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kidsgrove compete in a DCI show, but the way I understand it, they have slightly different age rules over there.

Here's to the British Invasion reaching Finals!!

You forgot this recent Kidsgrove clip:

Speaking of a British Invasion!

Actually, I listened to the whole thing. :lookaround:

Would like for your Corps to visit us when you are in NIAGARA FALLS ONTARIO. Let us know when you are coming and we can perhaps have a social evening at our Corps Hall which is a Royal Canadian Legion.

they will be sightseeing on the Canadian side of the falls on Monday August 30 - say from 11AM till after supper...

What they could really use is a hometown guide... and suggestions on how to spend a productive day...

tpeashey@rochester.rr.com

Been following this thread, and others, in anticipation of your Corps' being in Rochester. And I must say that in everything I've read that.....the normally noticeable English Accent and the Kings English seem to be absent. Sup with at yinz guys....? :hehe:....n'at.

ic béo emnsárig :thumbup: