Kidsgrove Scouts Countdown !

With only two weeks to go until Kidsgrove Scouts start their Pre-Tour Camp.

I thought I'd provide a couple of links for you all, just incase you would like to follow our Preparations and Progress, whilst we are in the USA.

Firstly feel free to check out our Facebook Group, leave us a message or become a Fan !

Alternatively you can always check out our Website.

Members and Staff will no doubt be writing Blogs about their Expectations, Experiences and Memories of this truly Memorable Tour!

I'm sure I speak for all, when I say how excited we all our to be performing for you all, in this our 100th Year.

Look forward to Meeting you all in Bridgeport, MAIN STREET and of course at the Rhinos Stadium !

Good Luck to all for the remainder of the season.

Best Wishes

Matt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that Matt! :tongue:

Can't wait to get out there and will be blogging my way across NY state.

Also looking forward to meeting with people from here.

Good to luck to everyone for the rest of the season & see you soon!!

Cheers

John

We can't wait for you all to get here as well. I will most likely be around your rehearsal quite a bit while you are being hosted at Webster High School. If there is anything that you need or anywhere you need to know, let me know at any point and I will be glad to assist.

Very excited that you guys are coming over. I know how great we felt (98 Empire) coming over to your side of the big pond. It truly was an experience I will never forget and I hope the same for you all.

Safe travels and see you in Webster!!!

It has been a pleasure working with your many entries to the I&E. Have a good trip and get use to cold beer. See you at a rehearsal.

Edited by Rap48

We can't wait for you all to get here as well. I will most likely be around your rehearsal quite a bit while you are being hosted at Webster High School. If there is anything that you need or anywhere you need to know, let me know at any point and I will be glad to assist.

Very excited that you guys are coming over. I know how great we felt (98 Empire) coming over to your side of the big pond. It truly was an experience I will never forget and I hope the same for you all.

Safe travels and see you in Webster!!!

Many thanks for your kindness Stacy :lookaround:

It has been a pleasure working with your many entries to the I&E. Have a good trip and get use to cold beer. See you at a rehearsal.

I'm sure we will soon acclimatise to the temperature Dick ................ of the beer that is :lookaround:

It's a thrill to have an international competitor, especially one celebrating one hundred years as an organization. Not only is it going to be a top notch competitive drum and bugle corps experience for you, but a cultural delight as well.

I'm certain your members will return home with long-lasting fond memories of your visit to the colonies.

Enjoy !

Joe in NJ

PS: We no longer have a tax on tea......... but we do on everything else!

It's a thrill to have an international competitor, especially one celebrating one hundred years as an organization. Not only is it going to be a top notch competitive drum and bugle corps experience for you, but a cultural delight as well.

I'm certain your members will return home with long-lasting fond memories of your visit to the colonies.

Enjoy !

Joe in NJ

PS: We no longer have a tax on tea......... but we do on everything else!

They just got their NY hotel bill... they know all about NY Taxes - "New York - Land of Taxes"