New York Skyliners Field Corps Rehearsal

The Drumline of the New York Skyliners field corps is rehearsing on Randalls Island in Manhattan, NY

Saturday August 21 1pm-6pm Rain or Shine

More details are available on the New York Skyliners website.

To receive the latest music and rehearsal updates, prospective members should submit a member interest form available on the Skyliners website.

Edited by pr@nyskyliners.org

The Skyliners and Randalls Island. Now THAT brings back some memories!!!!

The Skyliners and Randalls Island. Now THAT brings back some memories!!!!

Last time I was at a Sky rehearsal at Randall's Island (1984)someone stole Bucky Swan's Ford Pinto. The found the car abandoned over around 125th street somewhere later that night.

You can't make this stuff up. Drove it right out of the middle of the rehearsal in the parking lot!

Last time I was at a Sky rehearsal at Randall's Island (1984)someone stole Bucky Swan's Ford Pinto.

Good thing that Pinto wasn't rear-ended.... the entire island of Manhattan would have been blown to smithereens. :tongue:

Last time I was at a Sky rehearsal at Randall's Island (1984)someone stole Bucky Swan's Ford Pinto. The found the car abandoned over around 125th street somewhere later that night.

You can't make this stuff up. Drove it right out of the middle of the rehearsal in the parking lot!

Drove it,or just pushed it? :tongue:

Bucky knew they wouldn't get far ... said he was outta gas ... LOL ... he had left the car running with its lights on so the corps could see him conducting ... OOPS!!!!!

Andy "with many Randall's Island memories" Lisko

Bucky knew they wouldn't get far ... said he was outta gas ... LOL ... he had left the car running with its lights on so the corps could see him conducting ... OOPS!!!!!

Andy "with many Randall's Island memories" Lisko

That's the truth and I was there...

They didn't want the #### thing either. :tongue:

s/ Guy who drove a Saturn Station Wagon, which was listed under Top 5 cars LEAST likely to be stolen. And that wasn't because it had a security system either.

Good line Sky Guyz...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Angel and Sky,

Best of luck with your rehearsal.

:tongue: