Open Class Quarterfinals - Michigan City

Wow!! Great show by all last night in Michigan City! It is amazing the improvements that had been made by all groups throughout the season. The caliber of the shows and the performances was also amazing. It is every year. Good things are happening in Open Class. Congrats to all corps memebers and staffs. Well done!

What a shame more people weren't there to see it! Great shows, great performances at, in my opinion, one of the best drum corps venues there is.

Good luck to all groups in Indy! Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Wow!! Great show by all last night in Michigan City! It is amazing the improvements that had been made by all groups throughout the season. The caliber of the shows and the performances was also amazing. It is every year. Good things are happening in Open Class. Congrats to all corps memebers and staffs. Well done!

What a shame more people weren't there to see it! Great shows, great performances at, in my opinion, one of the best drum corps venues there is.

Good luck to all groups in Indy! Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Wait until you see the stands at semis and finals in the early am.

There are indeed good battles going on in the OC Div.

What the Spartans are doing this year is un-real. I just found out that at some shows the Spartans went on first or second and still scored real well. In fact they won their last show.

Spartans and Revolution looks very interesting. Was this the first show they went head to head this season?

Right now the battle between 7th Regiment and Legends is a good one. Although I will pick 7th over Legends. They have gone head to head 5 times and 7th won all five. And tied at the Aug 8th show. Yet Legends has closed the spread a little.

I see Colt Cadets in a solid 9th,yet, if Forte or Genesis (they tied by the way last night :thumbup: ) puts on a show of their lives they could very well over take the Colt Cadets for the 9th position.

NO MORE TIES

Dean

There are indeed good battles going on in the OC Div.

What the Spartans are doing this year is un-real. I just found out that at some shows the Spartans went on first or second and still scored real well. In fact they won their last show.

Spartans and Revolution looks very interesting. Was this the first show they went head to head this season?

Right now the battle between 7th Regiment and Legends is a good one. Although I will pick 7th over Legends. They have gone head to head 5 times and 7th won all five. And tied at the Aug 8th show. Yet Legends has closed the spread a little.

I see Colt Cadets in a solid 9th,yet, if Forte or Genesis (they tied by the way last night :thumbup: ) puts on a show of their lives they could very well over take the Colt Cadets for the 9th position.

NO MORE TIES

Dean

Yes it was Spartans and Revo's first time head to head. I'm anxious to see if Spartans can get ahead OC :)

Does anybody know when the Semi's list is going to be posted??

I honestly am proud of Music City for placing 6th last night...going from 13th a year ago to now 6th place is a great deed...I personally feel their show is a great blend of old and new school. They have some classic tunes while some still trying to be innovative. I wonder how it will shape up from 6th to 8th honestly...it is REAL close. Any thought???

This was the poorest attended show that I have been to this year. Tiny venue, and still not full. At least in so Cal, without a major corp, the place was fairly full, and a much larger venue. Definitely one of the reasons that I am a fan of Drum Corp, but not DCI!

This was the poorest attended show that I have been to this year. Tiny venue, and still not full. At least in so Cal, without a major corp, the place was fairly full, and a much larger venue. Definitely one of the reasons that I am a fan of Drum Corp, but not DCI!

Interesting, I thought the past couple years they always bragged they had large crowds in Michigan City for this show.

I think you are going to see with a different judging panel that there may be a few surprises. Not for BDB, they will be fine at the top, but if you go back over the past 2 weeks and look a recaps and then compare them to last night's numbers you will be wondering how some corps got the numbers they did last night.

Wait until you see the stands at semis and finals in the early am.

What you said = major :tongue: