Semi Finals Open Thread

Brass hole?

HEY...nice talk!

Glitching every 7 sec

One proud Blue Star alumnus tonight. wow.

That coming from one who was a member during some of my favorite Blue Stars shows in the 70s.

Maybe it's the lucidity that comes from a couple tequilas at the end of a long day, but Cadets? Your percussion features the last 10 years have become a cliche. Snares play for 16 or 24, horns interject, tenors feature for 16 or 24, etc, etc.

Like the show this year, but that particular arranging trick is a little tired.

==

On the upside, this is a year in which the changes from beginning of season to end have almost all worked to make the show better. That hasn't always been the case, so thank you for that.

Edited by mobrien

I haven't been a Cadets fan for a while ....................... that's no secret.

But they have found their execution mojo ......... just too much going on to comment on all the WOW. Extremely tight ensemble playing .. excellent balance of all elements .... guard is doing some crazy tosses and body (haven't seen them even close to this level this year).

Someone is smiling on Indy tonight ............. because these aren't the same corps I've seen all season (nor last night).