DCA I&E Last Week to Enter

This is the last week to enter the DCA I&E contest. Entries are coming in very well. BUT WHERE ARE THE GUARD COMPETITORS, for some reason very few guard individualist this year.

Entry blanks and rules are on the DCA Championship website.

Sept 3rd. Main Street Rochester the place to be

Edited by Rap48

What Dick said.

The DCA I&E/mini-corps show is awesome. IMO, there is no other night like it in the entire drum corps activity!

Usually DCA post the I&E schedule and then DCP who works very closely with us will also give you a link. I plan to have them posted by the 27. TRhat gives some time for the always late comers/

Also I send out an email to all enttrance, as long as I have remembered to correctly place you.

SEPT 3rd Main street Rochester the place to be!!!!!!

Usually DCA post the I&E schedule and then DCP who works very closely with us will also give you a link. I plan to have them posted by the 27. TRhat gives some time for the always late comers/

Also I send out an email to all enttrance, as long as I have remembered to correctly place you.

SEPT 3rd Main street Rochester the place to be!!!!!!

Thanks!

We are looking forward to Friday night, and are curiuos as to how many competitors will be in our catagory. (Percussion Ensemble) :lookaround:

Dan

Melha Shriners Drum Corps

What Dick said.

The DCA I&E/mini-corps show is awesome. IMO, there is no other night like it in the entire drum corps activity!

Right you are Fran. Just you and I and over 2,000 of our closest friends.........and (except for beverages).........It's FREE.......... :lookaround: How can it be better......??

To compete in DCA I&E Championship you have had to have been in and all age Corps past or present. All age Alumni, street corps qualify as all age.

To compete in DCA I&E Championship you have had to have been in and all age Corps past or present. All age Alumni, street corps qualify as all age.

So when is the schedule going to be available?

This is the last week to enter the DCA I&E contest. Entries are coming in very well. BUT WHERE ARE THE GUARD COMPETITORS, for some reason very few guard individualist this year.

Entry blanks and rules are on the DCA Championship website.

Sept 3rd. Main Street Rochester the place to be