The Official DCI Finals Lounge

So do boo's for the kids and boo's for the designers travel at different frequencies, or something?

Because it all sounds like the same old trash, to me.

Thats what the fans think of BD's show.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yowzer, 29.95 in total visual for BD (all but one subcaption perfect scores). Fourth in drums, though

The fans do not like BD's show. When that happens, booing happens. Remember though, the booing is directed at the highbrow self serving intellectual knuckleheads who designed this show, not the kids.

If you're a kid on the field though, you are not going to know the difference. The crowd isn't yelling, "We're not booing you, we're booing your design staff". People may not like the show, or its concept, and that is perfectly alright, people are entitled to their opinions, but there are other venues to air their frustrations, not at a moment that 150 young men and women have worked all summer for.

Really? When did SCV beat BD this year?

He was referring to Open Class. On the webcast they mistakenly said that BDB went undefeated as well, but they lost once to the Vanguard Cadets in SoCal.

Congrats to BD on a second straight undefeated season.

This. :thumbup:

Blue Devils took 20 in colorguard and visual ensemble. Very nicely done.

And it appears whoever posted on twitter that Coats drum score was 19.2 was accurate. What a shame. My homerism wanted them to do better. Still, this is one proud Bluecoat.

So do boo's for the kids and boo's for the designers travel at different frequencies, or something?

Because it all sounds like the same old trash, to me.

See, there you go, the boos are designed with the staff in mind.

:thumbup::ph34r: