The Official DCI Finals Lounge

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any other corps wear their medals from previous years of winning, or rings outside of their gloves?

Edited by Lancerlady

Just because they weren't fazed doesn't make it any less rude and classless. Just saying. It reflects badly on the fans.

I agree, It's not right to boo just because you disagree with the ending, just clap..or better yet leave if you don't like the outcome

onto the long wait till Camps in Novemeber... I hate the off-season :(

I'm there with you on that one! Now what will I do until then????

OMG YOU DIDN'T JUST SAAY THATTTTTTTTTT!

btw there is another circuit still doing shows for the rest of the month :) Might want to check them out or something.......

Shhhhhh......noone's supposed to know about that.... :ph34r:

:thumbup:

Like it or not, booing is a fans right & when fans are upset they boo. Sometime you need to hit rock bottom before things improve & maybe the drum corp activity is getting to that point where the powers that be in DCI realize that there needs to be a movement to follow what Madison did this year. Design shows with music, the fans, & standing o's as the priority, not visual, "telling a story", & to stroke the arrangers ego with how difficult his charts are.

If other drum corps begin to mimic 2010 BD, this activity will be gone soon.

No wonder PBS doesn't want to broadcast this boring weirdness anymore.

oh god here we go again... :thumbup:

OMG YOU DIDN'T JUST SAAY THATTTTTTTTTT!

btw there is another circuit still doing shows for the rest of the month :) Might want to check them out or something.......

oh to see the bucs dominate for the 12 year in a row :thumbup:

Just because they weren't fazed doesn't make it any less rude and classless. Just saying. It reflects badly on the fans.

Yea, BUT, it's just marching band

:thumbup::ph34r::smile:

Don't boo at a retreat, you classless idiots. That is inexcusable.

Don't ruin the moment of the lifetime for the BD members.

Maybe you don't like what Gibbs is doing with G7, but none of that is the fault of the BD marching members.

Don't like what Gibbs or Hopkins or the rest of the G7 are doing? Then send them a letter, or send them a voided check, or do some other act of protest.

But don't boo the MMs - especially at a retreat, and especially at Finals.

Sheesh.

I agree 100%, a boo is a boo and for the fans to walk out the way they did, wow...WTG everyone in drum corps. Hurry home, Craig, we miss you!