The Official DCI Finals Lounge

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Crown's Facebook-

Hey guys, let him get evaluated by the doctors and see what he needs. Anything said on any website is just speculation. Just keep him in your prayers. Sometimes we are reminded that the score sheets just don't matter... in more ways than one.

You wouldn't think it, but the music really layers well, even the more discordant they get.

This is not the Kenton you were looking for, but to do it on the field is nothing short of amazing.

Return to La Suerte for the big finish.

I didn't see the full effect of the drum major running into the guard, getting thrown behind one mirror, then popping out from behind another. Kind of like The Transported Man from The Prestige.

Is it easy to come back from a compound fracture

Um, no. A compound fracture is actually quite nasty.

all I get are adds for the fan network, am I just stupid ?

a little over 5 mins until the awards ceremonies start .. for now it's just playing field pass.

Is it easy to come back from a compound fracture

A bone fracture (sometimes abbreviated FRX or Fx, Fx, or #) is a medical condition in which there is a break in the continuity of the bone. A bone fracture can be the result of high force impact or stress, or trivial injury as a result of certain medical conditions that weaken the bones, such as osteoporosis, bone cancer, or osteogenesis imperfecta, where the fracture is then properly termed a pathological fracture.

from... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_fracture