Pioneer changes

I have only heard second hand info and dont want to jump the gun. It must have been quite a doozy to be fired though....

Amy Pioneer folks want to fill in the blanks?

A rather charged and loaded question- what did he do that was so 'egregious'??? You may answer your own question.

Clearly Pioneer needs a higher quality staff. I'm not sure Roman is willing to give up design control though. I know a few people who have backed away from Pioneer because of the no guys allowed in the guard. It's hard for someone to turn this corps around with the restrictions put on them.

that was a big discussion going around...that control issues have been holding the corps from making the needed steps to improving. like the southern swing with no AC on the busses as opposed to maybe looking into charters.

I have only heard second hand info and dont want to jump the gun. It must have been quite a doozy to be fired though....

Amy Pioneer folks want to fill in the blanks?

I heard directly, it was very bad, and no I am not going to talk about it.

Clearly Pioneer needs a higher quality staff. I'm not sure Roman is willing to give up design control though. I know a few people who have backed away from Pioneer because of the no guys allowed in the guard. It's hard for someone to turn this corps around with the restrictions put on them.

I think I found the problem. Everything that Pioneer has done in the last 10 years deserves to win......a D2 Championship in the mid 90's. Unfortunately, when your competition changes, so must you.