Madison Scouts 2011

The arrangement is truely a " you gotta hear for yourself ". I believe it is truely indescribable. We, ( members ), are truely excited for the summer and are gearing up for a magnificent summer.

Thus said, a Scouts contra-vet member.

Ugh!!!! TREASON!!!!!

I herd the closer at camp last week. It is unreal !!!!!! Devo's , " Rock Lobster ". I am sssssoooooo hyped !

Bill

Ummm, that would be the B-52s' Rock Lobster, Bill.

HeHe.... ps I know what the closer is....( even more treason, just dont lynch me :) )

Since I'd hate to see you get in trouble with your corps as there is currently a gag order, I won't encourage you to tell us on DCP or mention anything about the overnight folk hero you would become with almost legendary status if you WERE to let something slip........ :cool:

• Like 2

Since I'd hate to see you get in trouble with your corps as there is currently a gag order, I won't encourage you to tell us on DCP or mention anything about the overnight folk hero you would become with almost legendary status if you WERE to let something slip........ :cool:

Even if lynched( see what i did there? lol), i wouldnt give out details, its literally come see(and hear) for yourself, its just another great year to be a madison scout.

• Like 3

Even if lynched( see what i did there? lol), i wouldnt give out details, its literally come see(and hear) for yourself, its just another great year to be a madison scout.

Love your Contra reference earlier, great to see you all still keeping it real. We will see what a few beers will get out of Chris Sat. night at Rocking for a Cure. He is gonna have alot of people wanting to know so...! I am real ready to find out(thanks bill) but what I am more ready for is to see you guys kick some azz agian in 2011. Loving that vibe you all gave off in 2010. You all should be proud , time to take it to the next level...thats the plan. GO MADISON SCOUTS!

(did I say thanks bill)

Love your Contra reference earlier, great to see you all still keeping it real. We will see what a few beers will get out of Chris Sat. night at Rocking for a Cure. He is gonna have alot of people wanting to know so...! I am real ready to find out(thanks bill) but what I am more ready for is to see you guys kick some azz agian in 2011. Loving that vibe you all gave off in 2010. You all should be proud , time to take it to the next level...thats the plan. GO MADISON SCOUTS!

(did I say thanks bill)

Next level is what we( again, members) are pushing for. The brand is back, and then were gonna give you some more. So effin excited. Alum, and fans, and non fans should be too..... prepare to throw them babies, and yes please come support the scouts at Rockin for a Cure!