Madison Scouts 2011

So... Whats the closer?

Wait for an announcement, or..... come to april camp :)

I know, its a tease. Im sure its worth coming to camp to get that preseason sneek peak.

Lastly, all i will say is this: Get Excited, and keep an eye on the scouts for the next few months.

Edited by Tee
  • Like 2

This just came to mind.......

Flashback to 2010 Allentown warm-ups and show, its gonna be that intense so leave your grandmas at home, because you will be on your feet.

Sorry another teaser. but atlast: The way we were, the way we are, and the way we will be.

MYNWA.

• Like 1

This just came to mind.......

Flashback to 2010 Allentown warm-ups and show, its gonna be that intense so leave your grandmas at home, because you will be on your feet.

Sorry another teaser. but atlast: The way we were, the way we are, and the way we will be.

MYNWA.

boo clap?

or

boo standing O

boo clap?

or

boo standing O

That one isnt up to me, you will be on your feet during the show for sure. :) what happens during retreat isnt up to me, but the non performers in green.

That one isnt up to me, you will be on your feet during the show for sure. :) what happens during retreat isnt up to me, but the non performers in green.

no, last summer, 2010

News I heard today, something NEW, something BORROWED and something BEAUTIFUL in it. Dont know what the show is but I cant wait to find out. Its coming soon.

GO MADISON SCOUTS!

So... something New, Borrowed, Beautiful.

Beautiful- New York, New York- bad azz.

Borrowed- - I knew it.

New- Has ****** in the name of the song- I am very intrigued!

Cant wait to hear it live this month.

Edited by thirdcoast

Thanks to the Madison Scout organization for inviting a contingent of The Kilties to the Rockin' For A Cure event last evening and tootin' a few tunes for those attending. Nice to see many friends, and hope it was a great success for such a worthy cause.