Renegades

We are playing come to Jesus in whole notes and the theme to Frogger. enough said 7

Yeah, but it is up the octave right?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then there is sure to be a reunion of sorts. Jarrett, BDs trumpet soloist, will be performing with the Bridgemen at Ra-cha-cha. We're staying at the DoubleTree as well. With Renegades, Bridgemen and Minnesota Brass there's gonna be a LOT of Drum Corps stuff goin' on. These DCI people are gonna get spoiled, they get to sleep in a bed instead of gym floors. We're having an influx of people from some DCI Corps as well. It'll be great getting reacquainted with both Chris's (Nalls & Clavejo), Tiffany, Wolverine, Munson, Greg, Dave, Doug, Larry and the rest of you guys. See ya in a few days. :tongue:

Dream will be at that Doubletree Hotel as well. And I think Freelancers.

....Good times.

Edited by Dmlkmen

Good Luck Gades.

Have heard of the great things that occurred this past weekend at Mars. Temperatiure fluctuations and dust clouds on the field aside, (what else is new on Mars), that is. Love the show, and wish you guys the best.

Down here, in SoCal, we are also working on perfecting things and not sucking.

Looking forward to the party......

Edited by Dmlkmen

Nice hotel. God bless you all with the elevators.

I am looking forward to DCA ... I missed last year!

Please make sure that you pack the "HAT", and that you have chosen someone who understands its background to bestow it upon as the new "Custodian". Also please make sure that you bring at least one (1) autographed copy of your book with you as well. Very much looking forward to meeting you at Championships.

Nice hotel. God bless you all with the elevators.

So long as it doesn't rain again, thus forcing 4 corps to vie for 2 washers/dryers (except for White Sabres, I think, who talked the hotel into washing their unis in the hotel laundry)