Random Comments re: Blue Devil Family Day

After reading this thread...I have to conclude that Renegades supporters have vastly superior reading comprehension skills.

Perhaps...we can extrapolate this to mean that supporting Renegades means you support education and your local library........

If you don't support Renegades....well......I guess Lee's comments regarding Family Day [ put on by Valley Fever ] does in fact mean the corps will win....hmm....can't remember what I read......ah.......they win best stir fried ravioli......or something like that.

Edited by bd5times

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does in fact mean the corps will win....hmm....can't remember what I read......ah.......they win best stir fried ravioli......or something like that.

and...as Lee says.... a gift certificate to Burger King and some pocket lint.

Personally, especially with it being CRAZY hot... I would like to win the idea that our costumes *suddenly* turn from VELVET to say....linen...something cooler? Geeze, I thought I was going to melt into the astro turf....

guess if it happened during Matrix, it would have been cool! :P

PS. Extrapolate ... $7 word. :huh:

Edited by LisaLisaMoMeesa

"Come march Renegades. You'll march with people you performed with, people you competed against, and people who watched you in the stands"

Ain't that the truth. I didn't realize until much later that the guy I stand next to in the line marched Vanguard in 89. It's like being in the presence of rock stars or something! b**bs

"Does anyone else feel that it's rediculous that every other post on this board involves the Renegades!

There are a ton of other drum corps out there, Give them all a chance to post!

seems like every time a corps like Empire, Rochester, Cabs, Inspires and the rest post , they get their announcements burried by the Renegades Mindless Drivel.

Camp reviews should probably go in a review section and most of the rest of your posts I would expect to see in a the bored forum!

And don't give me your crap about marketing... this is beyond that, GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE!"

Last time I checked, Renegades have not been taking all the computer space. Other corps and thier members could be posting - hyping thier corps, talking more about thier show, etc. - but the aren't...or refuse to. Renegades don't have any inferiority problems.

So if you want the other corps to post, you better contact them...and real fast. Renegades are taking up all the memory and the other corps will be left in the dust.

I'm not Trying to ba a jerk but,

Writing a Review of your Own corps like this really makes other corps think less of you!

One Show. who are you to say you're going to Win the High visual award.

One phrase.........Pen#s envy

We don't perform to win....we perform to entertain and see the crowd go nuts. We don't care what DCA sheets say cause its the fans and our love for drum corps that really matter. Try hanging out with us for a few hours and you'll see what its really about.

We don't care what DCA sheets say cause its the fans and our love for drum corps that really matter.

Well ... not exactly. If we really didn't care what DCA sheets say, we wouldn't have spent all that time, effort and money acquiring a genius visual staff. I would have spent the month of September playing video football, instead of on the phone and in staff meetings in a San Jose Chinese restaurant. b**bs

Other than that, I concur. ^0^ ^0^

Edited by drumlaw80