• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing / hearing anything from DCA champs

Good luck to all from accross the pond

:thumbup:

You do it well indeed young man...

We look forward to your commentary...

I'm looking forward to doing it. This will be the first time I see a British drum corps live, and, judging from the comments in other threads on DCP, they're pretty #### good.

I'm looking forward to doing it. This will be the first time I see a British drum corps live, and, judging from the comments in other threads on DCP, they're pretty #### good.

Having had the opportunity to attend the DCUK Championships - I knew what to expect - you will NOT be disappointed... Drum Corps extends beyond borders and unites people as brothers... and I expect a lot from Drum Corps Asia in the future too... It's just a shame that it's so expensive to travel that many people... we have a great activitiy and it is great to unite the activity in a true world championship...

Having had the opportunity to attend the DCUK Championships - I knew what to expect - you will NOT be disappointed... Drum Corps extends beyond borders and unites people as brothers... and I expect a lot from Drum Corps Asia in the future too... It's just a shame that it's so expensive to travel that many people... we have a great activitiy and it is great to unite the activity in a true world championship...

Now I have to remember to refer to the activity in Asia as DCAsia, otherwise there might be some confusion.

Having BEEN in one, I can confirm that even in the 80s, when DCUK was young, they understood how to do drum corps.