Reading PA!

it's so funny. they even want to compare scores from different years.

And yet....

Bucs' score is only 0.2 different from last year - same weekend, same venue, same performance position, same Prelims seeding position resulting.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet....

Bucs' score is only 0.2 different from last year - same weekend, same venue, same performance position, same Prelims seeding position resulting.

and it means nothing. it's a different year. yeah we might get the same out come but you still can't compare. it's idiotic. so what you go back to 1983 and find a corps with the same score at the same show and compare it? you have different shoews and different judges. unless you are alluding to everything being fixed. this is not 1966 A.L. NATS or 1972 DCA.

this is not 1966 A.L. NATS or 1972 DCA.

Man... you HAD to mention those two shows. :thumbup:

Seriously....

Don, it's been fun chatting withn you on the 'Net on Saturday nights this summer waiting for scores!!!!

Man... you HAD to mention those two shows. :thumbup:

Seriously....

Don, it's been fun chatting withn you on the 'Net on Saturday nights this summer waiting for scores!!!!

i know fran. i figured it would be safe over here...........LOL

yeah it has been fun. i wish we had audio on DCP so i could hear you do your gig next week. at least you have the best seat in the heezy!!! :thumbup:

And yet....

I'm sure if we pulled up recaps from last year to this year the caption scores would show marked differences. It just so happens overall score comes out to almost the same.

From what I've heard (and its only hearsay), the Bucs staff has been coming down on them once they lost horns last week, and they've been getting down on the guard too. Seems like the staff wants the win, more than the kids do.

And don't start flaming......its all hearsay.......

just sayin.

I stopped by the Buccs rehearsal on Saturday, and the only thing I noticed was that the brass staff wouldn't let the hornline wear hats. It seems to have worked.

I stopped by the Buccs rehearsal on Saturday, and the only thing I noticed was that the brass staff wouldn't let the hornline wear hats. It seems to have worked.

?

Thats either really funny or really strange, but I'm not sure which yet :thumbup:

Then how come it hasn't worked for Statesmen???

That would be strange if, since it was Saturday, they were at temple....... not Temple.