Kidsgrove Scouts got hosed!

I'm sure she can fill you in when she gets back from Rochester.

but remember this...lotsa people have done this for years, and some have done it for fewer years ( being born later usually facilitates that....but sometimes people with less experience due to age still know a lot. being forever doesn't make on an expert.

I know more than a few people who have been around drum corps for decades that don't have a clue.

yor right about some of this jeff. but i will say this although i enjoy her posts greatly she has a very narrow view of things. and no she's not always right neither are you or me.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yor right about some of this jeff. but i will say this although i enjoy her posts greatly she has a very narrow view of things. and no she's not always right neither are you or me.

"Narrow View of Things":

Better get ready to "Duck & Cover" .............. :doh:

Elphaba

i am always right. when was the last time I missed on a predictions thread in any forum on any show?

and no she doesn't have a narrow view of things.

she has the view of someone who wasnt around drum corps in the 70s or 60's even.

and that's not a bad thing.

i am always right. when was the last time I missed on a predictions thread in any forum on any show?

and no she doesn't have a narrow view of things.

she has the view of someone who wasnt around drum corps in the 70s or 60's even.

and that's not a bad thing.

becare ful jeff. you are not god and you are not alway's right. when you and i disagree you think your alway's right? NOT!!! and yes liz has a narrow view of things. she even tells people where they should post. c'mon buddy. i know she's your pal but let's all get real.

i wasn't around in the 40's and 50's but i NEVER dumped on those people. please.

becare ful jeff. you are not god and you are not alway's right. when you and i disagree you think your alway's right? NOT!!! and yes liz has a narrow view of things. she even tells people where they should post. c'mon buddy. i know she's your pal but let's all get real.

i wasn't around in the 40's and 50's but i NEVER dumped on those people. please.

sorry i forgot the :doh: in there before. it was a joke.

and no she doesn't have a narrow view of things, just narrow of view eople who say stupid things. But I'll let her deal with the rest when she gets back. she doesn't need me to defend her.