Blue Stars

I'm trying out (well, plan on it) for the Blue Stars contra line this upcoming year. I'll be 18 then (17 now), but I was wondering how much dues and such are there? Anything else about them would be helpful. I marched Pioneer in 2008 and Sun Devils this year, so I have experiance, I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing, truth be told. I'm a senior in HS right now, and if I don't make Blue Stars I'll most likely go back to Pioneer. I just really want to go Blue Stars. I love their sound and music

I'm trying out (well, plan on it) for the Blue Stars contra line this upcoming year. I'll be 18 then (17 now), but I was wondering how much dues and such are there? Anything else about them would be helpful. I marched Pioneer in 2008 and Sun Devils this year, so I have experiance, I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing, truth be told. I'm a senior in HS right now, and if I don't make Blue Stars I'll most likely go back to Pioneer. I just really want to go Blue Stars. I love their sound and music

http://www.bluestars.org/membership/

Good luck! :thumbup:

Lol sorry, I forgot to say I've scoured their website as well as DCI and googled tons of different phrases, but I can't find a cost layout anywhere. I know as far as spending money goes, I can survive on $200. But I need to know overall..sorry for that

There was a form to fill out on the website. It says if you fill it out and submit it, you'll get more info. Give it a shot!

I'm trying out (well, plan on it) for the Blue Stars contra line this upcoming year. I just really want to go Blue Stars. I love their sound and music

:thumbup:

Excellent choice. Blue Stars put on my favorite show this year. Good luck, and I hope to see you out there on the field next summer.

Blue Stars cost $3100 this past summer, and that covered everything, from camps to food, to uniform stuff.

Ok, thank you all very much, I hope to be out there as well!

Where's GGarret?! This sounds really, really suspicious! It sounds like...someone is trying to impersonate a 17 year old asking for audition advice to stir things up on DCP! :tongue: :tongue: :ph34r::smile:

Best of luck! I'm glad you'll be marching somewhere no matter what! :thumbup:

Very good choice. Hope you have a blast!

good luck :) I'll see you at the November camp :)