2010 Drum Corps Associates World Championships FINALS

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During the park and blow, great unison flag work by the guard. Love the colors, too.,

the colorguard is pretty good, but we are always in a split focus or non integrated mode. and just as I say that they integrate backfield during the drum break.

Trumpets are very strong for Cabs this year. They end the opener right in front of us, too, so we get a treat!

Such a HUGE sound from the baritone soloist.

Snares have a nice effect where two will play together, marching across the field. One will peel off and another will take his place. This repeats a few times until the big hit in the ballad.

Dear Kidsgrove Scouts,

Please, PLEASE come back to DCA again next year. We love having you here. Hope you had a great time.

And bring some more DCE corps with you!

Sincerely,

U.S Drum Corps Fans

Sounds like the Scouts pulled it off again tonight - my son rang just before they entered the field - I can tell you they they have all had the time of their lives with you all - many thanks for all your kind comments - it makes us all feel so proud of our Scouts - hard work continues on return to the uk - DCUK finals on the 18th and the following week DCE in Holland - I think Jubal from Holland are planning a trip next year. Good Luck and thanks again from all at Kidsgrove Scouts

John

John,

Please pass on a big "THANKS" to all of the membership from ALL of us! :devil:

choreography is nice and the development from the Bari solo to now is worth the payoff.

changing to the yellow masks, sabres come out for the drum solo.