Who was the best of the last 11 Ott trophy winners?

Best hornline of the last 11 years.  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best of the last 11 Ott trophy winners?

• 00 Cadets
    • 01 BD
    • 02 Cavaliers
    • 03 BD
    • 04 BD
    • 05 Cadets
    • 06 Cavaliers
    • 07 BD
    • 08 BD
    • 09 Carolina Crown
    • 10 BD

Just look at the voting results... I think they speak for themselves... Crown 09 FTW!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Define "ott". Even better, post a link to a site that defines it. Thanks.

Looking at the results of the poll I would have to assume that it woule be any line other than the Blue Devils of any year... I mean so what if they have won 6 of them... I am sure that these lines that have One or Two Otts under their belts are far superior... :thumbdown:

Looking at the results of the poll I would have to assume that it woule be any line other than the Blue Devils of any year... I mean so what if they have won 6 of them... I am sure that these lines that have One or Two Otts under their belts are far superior... :thumbdown:

You know i was really annoyed when everyone hated on BD's show this year but can there be a single thread without crying? Sweet you have 6 Jim Otts in 11 years that means that no one else can touch you in brass any year.

Btw I voted for BD 04.

You know i was really annoyed when everyone hated on BD's show this year but can there be a single thread without crying? Sweet you have 6 Jim Otts in 11 years that means that no one else can touch you in brass any year.

Btw I voted for BD 04.

What is an internet forum without #####ing and moaning? It's stress relief, it's fine. :thumbdown:

No love for Cavies 02?! I mean I see it has a nice number of votes....but no praise here. That brassline was FLAWLESS!!! Such a beautiful rich sound they hand....balance and blend was immaculate.

Crown 09 gets my 2nd place vote just barely.

No love for Cavies 02?! I mean I see it has a nice number of votes....but no praise here. That brassline was FLAWLESS!!! Such a beautiful rich sound they hand....balance and blend was immaculate.

Crown 09 gets my 2nd place vote just barely.

Wanna call this guy a whiner too?

I think he probably loves him some Cavaliers...

Just like I love me some BD!!! Its all good...