Favorite food from drum corps

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you send me the recipe for that? Like step-by-step? Cause that sounds really good.

it really is as simple as I made it sound. Just put a layer of tater-tots on the bottom of the pan, then cover with ground beef, then cover with cheese, then do another layer of tater-tots, then cover with ground beef, then cover with cheese. then put it in the oven.

From what I remember they were very generous on the amount of cheese.

If there is any other Freelancer out there that remembers this and I forgot something let me know, but I do remember it being something very simple that tasted amazing

it really is as simple as I made it sound. Just put a layer of tater-tots on the bottom of the pan, then cover with ground beef, then cover with cheese, then do another layer of tater-tots, then cover with ground beef, then cover with cheese. then put it in the oven.

From what I remember they were very generous on the amount of cheese.

If there is any other Freelancer out there that remembers this and I forgot something let me know, but I do remember it being something very simple that tasted amazing

Another variation is to add a layer of corn and green beans. We didn't use cheese but mushroom soup instead. A midwest comfort food casserole.

I always enjoyed when we had the lobster with the bure-blanc sauce and the filet mignon.

I always enjoyed when we had the lobster with the bure-blanc sauce and the filet mignon.

I think you just won drum corps. :tongue:

I love tatertot casserole!

I make it at home with mushroom soup and mix it all in the soup and pour it over the tatertots and cover in cheese. Mummmmmm....

Another one I loved was Ed's meatloaf. Ketchup was NOT allowed. It was perfectly seasoned. (according to him) You could beg all you wanted but you weren't getting ketchup off that truck! Not happenin' I went vegetarian for a few years in the middle of my marching career and missed his meatloaf. If he served meatloaf the same day I got a veggie burger I wasn't allowed ketchup either... He was serious.