Is it time for Dan Farrell to leave Regiment?

Let's face it, he hasn't really come up with any winners design-wise and from what we here he is overbearing and won't let the people who are hired do their jobs as they see fit. The last statement I find to be most prominent in the visual captions. I'd like to see some new blood and fresh faces running the design portion of Regiment. I feel he is holding back the corps. What is your take on it?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, he hasn't really come up with any winners design-wise and from what we here he is overbearing and won't let the people who are hired do their jobs as they see fit. The last statement I find to be most prominent in the visual captions. I'd like to see some new blood and fresh faces running the design portion of Regiment. I feel he is holding back the corps. What is your take on it?

I actually think it's the exact opposite problem with them: too many new faces and not enough design staff continuity to ensure agreement.

The OP makes a valid point. When you're shedding staff like a snake loses it's skin, it's 99% of the time due to internal struggles. It's no secret that word on the street is Dan Farrell and his family rule the Phamily with an iron fist.

I actually think it's the exact opposite problem with them: too many new faces and not enough design staff continuity to ensure agreement.

Hmmm...wonder why they didn't want to stick around??? :rolleyes:

...and let's not start on their financial situation and who's mostly responsible for it.

and # 9 one year prior.

Indeed. When he went on record during the San Antonio webcast and told everyone in the world that they really couldn't come up with a good way to portray the theme, I finally lost all confidence in him. Who would stand there and say that they couldn't do their job properly with a straight face? The one who knows he has full control of the organization he's running. When your brother and several relatives/friends are in control of the BOD and will let you do whatever you want, you have too much power.

There is no transparency...there is no room for differences in opinion. It's sad. Regiment and the kids deserve better.

Unless the PR design staff, former or current, actually disclose what goes on behind closed doors with Dan Ferrell in official meetings, all this thread can engage in accomplishing is spreading rumor and gossip. No facts discussed here also means no honest discussion can transpire concerning the subject. So, send an email to Rennick or any of the other staff that has left to see if they will talk; and of course, they won't, so this thread will become nothing more than scuttlebutt chatter.

Unless the PR design staff, former or current, actually disclose what goes on behind closed doors with Dan Ferrell in official meetings, all this thread can engage in accomplishing is spreading rumor and gossip. No facts discussed here also means no honest discussion can transpire concerning the subject. So, send an email to Rennick or any of the other staff that has left to see if they will talk; and of course, they won't, so this thread will become nothing more than scuttlebutt chatter.

I think you just defined DCP :rolleyes: