ROMEO Cadets

My hands were NEVER the problem.....it was the rest of my body!

But nothing that alot of Bloody Mary's in the morning, and blackberry brandy waiting for the parade couldn't take care of!!! :lol:

We have those yellow coats so it shouldn't be a problem wearing sweat shirts under them. :tongue:

Ya never know!!! :mat:

Hey, hope to see you!!!! :huh:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But nothing that alot of Bloody Mary's in the morning, and blackberry brandy waiting for the parade couldn't take care of!!! :tongue:

Where do I sign up? :lol:

Where do I sign up? :lol:

Go to www.cabs.org, and click the link for the Alumni Corps.....

Lots of great stuff happening there for 2011 as well!!! :tongue:

I think he was referring to the ROMEO's Frank. :tongue:

I don't know about that Mike....He only said that AFTER my remark, referring to how I kept warm the morning of the Plymouth Parade. I am pretty sure the ROMEO Cadets never marched in that parade......but I am sure Ed will pipe in on the subject.

Edited by FPonzo

I don't know about that Mike....He only said that AFTER my remark, referring to how I kept warm the morning of the Plymouth Parade. I am pretty sure the ROMEO Cadets never marched in that parade......but I am sure Ed will pipe in on the subject.

I could just see the ROMEOs on the back of a flatbed. :tongue:

I'll drive!!!! The whole parade with my left blinker on!!! :lol:

LOL, local Shrine had a flatbed with chairs on it and bunch of older guys singing. The Zembo Chanters would also use small hand held megaphones so they wouldn't have to sing too loud. Zembo also had a school bus with the sides cut out for the small combo band they had. Talked to the bus driver at a parade a nd he showed me where the coolers were stowed. :tongue:

Haven't seen either for a while so maybe they all got too old.... :huh:

I think he was referring to the ROMEO's Frank. :sleeping:

I was referring to the Bloody Marys and the Blackberry Brandy to keep warm by. I am so ready for some adult drum corps.

I would love to do Cabs if only I was closer.

Edited by camel lips

Hey Mike... It's great seeing you after so many years..Remembering the great times we had with the Sky gang back in the 80"s..IF you remember us John and Diana from Batavia NY .. By the way that application was great kind of fits our age lol !! :sleeping: