Lineup for Plymouth Show

The countdown to departure for Plymouth has reached four days. :thumbup:

Safe travels to all heading there this week. Long range forecasts are promising, but we'll know better by Thursday and Friday exactly what to expect.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are looking good for Saturday in Plymouth: The current forecast: Partly cloudy and temperatures in the 50's.

This is always a great way to closeout our drum corps year. Promises to be a great weekend once again. :lol:

Not only a cool play to play, but everyone gets a chance to see lots of drum corps friends.

Buses leave in a few hours (O'Dark thirty) from York and then Hanover on the way to Plymouth. I'm just betting when the buses either pull out of Hanover or get near my house on the way I'll wake up for no reason except Drum Corps ESP...... :smile:

Safe trip and good times to all participating and watching. Bring back plenty of memories and please share what went on, even the none parade and show things.

On the home front, doctors have found an antibiotic that my wife Kris can handle and only one treatment a night. :lol: Now biggest problem is pain from the PICC line site in her shoulder but hopefully the REAL good pills she has will help over the next few weeks.

And the dog gets a treat when the one Visiting Nurse shows up. :blink:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

The latest weather report is the best and will sure compliment the great line up for the parade and the show. Weather report has it as partly cloudy and 52 degrees. Very nice for the Plymouth Parade. For all of you that have that 6 hour drive ahead of you, I almost wish I was on the way to plymouth too because I'm so excited. But, unfortunately I live only 25 minutes from the center and have to wait in anticipation for the sun to rise.