2010 DVDs are the best ever!

I've watched 4 performances from the 2010 World Championship DVDs that arrived today. They are simply the best yet!!! Congrats Tom Blair.

The sound is AWESOME...and LOUD

and so were the Bluecoats!

(Cough, cough)(Shamelessly solicits compliments on liner notes)(Wimpers self to sleep)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job in editing the Crown Finals performance.

Why did it need to be edited?

I expect so we don't have to see that poor kids horrible injury over and over again.

Where have you been around finals night and two weeks after that? Surely if you were on DCI.org at least you would have known about the horn player's injury.

Okay, let's not relive that moment. The point is that it's been over and Crown's finals performance looks great on the DVDs.

Did the Star of Indiana Alumni performance make it in on any of the DVDs?

I got mine last night and I promise to read the liner notes for Mr. Boo!

Where have you been around finals night and two weeks after that? Surely if you were on DCI.org at least you would have known about the horn player's injury.

Okay, let's not relive that moment. The point is that it's been over and Crown's finals performance looks great on the DVDs.

Wow...not sure I expected the harshness...it was just a question.

I did know about the injury...but on the heels of the Troopers article from DCI...I interpreted editing to mean they cut something out...not used a different camera angle for that portion of the show...sorry to burden you with my ignorance...

By the way.. I really enjoyed your years in Cadets (FWIW, I think you should have won in 2007)...

Edited by G-Rott

and the thunderous goo?

Don't know whether it's just my TV, but the goo sounds much less pronounced in the DVD than on the audio downloads. Maybe if you have a sound system with a subwoofer it'll be more noticeable, but I didn't get it as much of it as I did live down front.

FWIW, got mine today (regular DVD) via Fan Network subscription.