2011 World Class Repertoires

I think you can if it's official i.e. posted on youtube by the corps. Best check with one of the admins.

It's not "officially" posted by the corps but it says it was used with permission by the corps.

For some reason, I like this title... Maybe it's because I'm a tuba player that loves the low register.

Doesn't BD usually announce their show by now?

I think they like to wait a long time before they announce. I could be very wrong, but from what I can remember, they are usually one of the last corps to announce their show.

For some reason, I like this title... Maybe it's because I'm a tuba player that loves the low register.

ah read carefully, it's a pun! It says PETAL tones, not PEDAL tones. "Petal" as in the part of the flower. The hint the link is that their program is "springing into full bloom" which makes me think their show has something to do with Spring! lol Can we expect "The Rite of Spring?"

Edited by charlie1223

Actually, all the World Class corps are playing 160 BPM by Hans Zimmer.

• Like 3

Actually, all the World Class corps are playing 160 BPM by Hans Zimmer.

We liked it so much last year that we're doing it again.

...Forever.

ah read carefully, it's a pun! It says PETAL tones, not PEDAL tones. "Petal" as in the part of the flower. The hint the link is that their program is "springing into full bloom" which makes me think their show has something to do with Spring! lol Can we expect "The Right of Spring?"

I think it would have been right to write "Rite of Spring" :ph34r:

Ah, the English language :doh:

Edited by star87man
  • Like 1