Phantom Regiment 2011

could it be that they dont kill Juliet in the end because just a few years ago they had one of the most famous murders in DCI history? I think if they killed Juliet alot of people would start to compare it to 08 and possibly say this was a stale, already used concept. Or they could be saving it for finals week, but if thats the case theyll need musical changes as well

After the San Jose Raiders won WGI with the death of the Juliet(s), They all stood up and bowed to the audience, nice was to end the dark mood..

SCV killed off Carmen(s), Miss Saigon is left behind when SCV flees the field and leaves the girl behind..

I think the death of Juliet is still to come.. :tongue: at the end of the season..

Edited by Cop

After the San Jose Raiders won WGI with the death of the Juliet(s), They all stood up and bowed to the audience, nice was to end the dark mood..

SCV killed off Carmen(s), Miss Saigon is left behind when SCV flees the field and leaves the girl behind..

I think the death of Juliet is still to come.. :tongue: at the end of the season..

I think so to, but you gotta admit people will complain that they are trying to play off spartacus....

I think it'd be maybe kinda cool if they showed her raise the dagger in remorse, and then a small pull-over/flag type thing went over her so you don't actually see her stab herself. maybe just laying in peace after it is 'pulled-over' or maybe that wouldn't be cool at all. I think it would be a nice, subtle, not so spartacusy way of doing it haha.

• Like 2

i don't like all the negatives people are saying about Phantom this year. I think they are very old school in their drill and visual aspect, so we should appreciate that they are a corps trying to preserve the past.

it's funny that most of the negativity has come from their biggest supporters.

I have my gripes about the show, and I have mentioned some (but I do for all corps :) ) but you guys are right. The show has its quirks, but there are many great things about it that aren't being praised enough.

lets turn this around

so so so satisfied with the guard :)

Guard!! YES!!! I'm really excited what they can bring this year. It is so nice watching them and it makes me remember of 2008 and before. :D

it's funny that most of the negativity has come from their biggest supporters.

I have my gripes about the show, and I have mentioned some (but I do for all corps :) ) but you guys are right. The show has its quirks, but there are many great things about it that aren't being praised enough.

lets turn this around

so so so satisfied with the guard :)

Probably because we expect so much.

Guard!! YES!!! I'm really excited what they can bring this year. It is so nice watching them and it makes me remember of 2008 and before. :D

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: