Incentives for corps experience

FTNK

<!--quoteo(post=2945986:date=Dec 3 2010, 05:16 PM:name=audiodb)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (audiodb @ Dec 3 2010, 05:16 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2945986"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I have not used the word "stealing"....<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What ELSE does the phrase "...openly luring each other's auditionees to camps..." bring to mind?

As I explained earlier, it could also refer to situations where a student not on any corps' 150-member roster attends educational camps offered by multiple corps on different weekends.

So far in your many posts sarcasm.gif I have only seen gratuitous conceit, a self-inflated ego and, based on your sig, a mighty high opinion of yourself.

You may be an expert in your own little world but, in here, you're just another semi-qualified opinion.

All in my expert opinion, of course.

I'm not sure what you're problem with brassEXPERT is but its spanning multiple threads. You say he has a "self-inflated ego and a high opinion of himself" but this is just based from what you see in his signature. As far as I'm concerned everyone on DCP thinks they're an expert otherwise we wouldn't have many of the heated arguments that you see from time to time.

I'm not sure what you're problem with brassEXPERT is but its spanning multiple threads. You say he has a "self-inflated ego and a high opinion of himself" but this is just based from what you see in his signature. As far as I'm concerned everyone on DCP thinks they're an expert otherwise we wouldn't have many of the heated arguments that you see from time to time.

I want to state here publicly that I agree with you. I was a knucklehead for posting as I did, and I have formally apologized to The Expert via PM. I'm hopeful that he accepts my apology and allows me to earn his respect - a position that I didn't have the grace to offer him.

Mea Culpa with humility.

• Like 2