Any Guesses for INT 2011

The show will be titled "Into the Ground". It will be about internet memes that are no longer funny.

You can very easily ignore all INT posts.....

I guess ruining peoples reindeer games who like INT is your cup of tea...

SCROOGE !!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

i've heard that their goal is to get more standing O's than BD did at finals last year...

• Like 1

My sources tell me the working title of INT's 2011 show is "OK..... Time To Get Up, Stretch A Bit, And Pay A Visit To The Souvenir Marketplace Area."

However, those same sources tell me the title might be shortened to "Not The Nutcracker."

...Rumor has it that the staff asked "What's the one uni design will most upset Mike Boo? Let's go with that."

I think you are confusing INT with the universe at large.

I had heard INT will be announcing it's show theme for 2011 one hour thirty minutes after the start of the Saginaw, TX show on June 18. They always seem to be last to announce their show choice for the coming season. :thumbup:

Poor off-season preparation, incomplete designs, and concept vacillation have indeed plagued INT over the years. I think it was 1986 when the INT staff jerked around until July 2nd before rejecting "Onan The Barbarian" in favor of "Blow Your Own Horn." Then they realized they had also forgotten to hold auditions the previous winter. Not that it mattered. They never cut anybody.

I've just received an e-mail from INT's management asking me to contribute to the INT Management Vacation Fund. They wish to spend New Year's Day at a Swiss Alps ski resort, where they claim they'll be holding open auditions on the slopes. This doesn't sound quite right to me. It reminds me of the appeal last year for money so they could do the same thing at a clothing optional resort in Jamaica. When summer came, there wasn't a single member of the corps from the Caribbean, although it appeared they did pick up several clothing optional members. I'm not falling for their appeal. I learned my lesson when Bernie Madoff was their financial officer and I contributed to the staff Lear Jet Fund.

Oh com'on, Michael. Everybody knows that the INT staff don't take vacations in the Swiss Alps or the Carribean. Or anyplace else. They're workaholics when it comes to their show design. They don't take vacations at all. They might take a short 20-45 minute break here and there to refresh themselves, but that's about it.

Edited by BRASSO

Oh com'on, Michael. Everybody knows that the INT staff don't take vacations in the Swiss Alps or the Carribean. Or anyplace else. They're workaholics when it comes to their show design. They don't take vacations at all. They might take a short 20-45 minute break here and there to refresh themselves, but that's about it.

That's what they want you to believe, but I've got spy videos of the staff spending members' dues in the Alps, the Caribbean, Las Vegas, DisneyWorld and Flying Pie Pizza in Boise, Idaho. Ask yourself this: If they were the workaholics you believe they are, wouldn't their shows be at least a bit more creative and put together rather than the derivative hodge-podge of incomplete musical productions and stumbling drills we've become accustomed to seeing from them?

• Like 1

Let's face it, none of their shows has ever been memorable--honestly, can you even say what their 2010 show was? If they ever come up with a show with impact, that's when the show prediction threads will get interesting.

Placement should be more of a concern for everyone. Has there ever been a corps with more reason to be upset about slotting? I mean, smack dab in the middle of the pack for every single show they ever participate in? It must be pretty demoralizing to think you'll never get a chance to perform at the end of the night. You have to hand it to them though, they keep coming back show after show and never let us down.

. Ask yourself this: If they were the workaholics you believe they are, wouldn't their shows be at least a bit more creative and put together rather than the derivative hodge-podge of incomplete musical productions and stumbling drills we've become accustomed to seeing from them?

Like clockwork, every year INT gets the fans up and out of their seats with the best of them.

You may not believe this, but I'm told that despite their middle of the pack placements most years, even the judges love and appreciate what INT has to offer. And frankly, I find that this is a very big and welcome relief from them.

I can't speak for anyone else, but a Finals without INT would really pain me.

Edited by BRASSO