Any Guesses for INT 2011

i've heard that their goal is to get more standing O's than BD did at finals last year...

That shouldn't be very hard.

• Like 1

Like clockwork, every year INT gets the fans up and out of their seats with the best of them.

You may not believe this, but I'm told that despite their middle of the pack placements most years, even the judges love and appreciate what INT has to offer. And frankly, I find that this is a very big and welcome relief from them.

I can't speak for anyone else, but a Finals without INT would really pain me.

The judges only love INT because they sneak out to go to the bathroom during the corps' performance. Have you ever noticed a judge actually out of the field during that time? So, if you think a Finals without INT would pain you, imagine what it would do to the judges.

That shouldn't be very hard.

good. someone else got my joke :smile:

I'm upset now. Those uniforms will never fly. The staff must be out of their minds if they think the public will buy into that concept.

The buses, however, are really cool. Is that the model that's powered by antimatter accelerators that convert braking into energy for climate control?

I was told that they were powered by midichlorians.

BREAKING NEWS!!! It appears that INT may have "accidentally" leaked some evidence about their show concept for the 2011 season.

What I have found is innovative to say the least...

1224707692.jpg

Amazing. Breath taking.

I hope INT suffers a tragic bus accident involving carbon monoxide, the Grand Canyon and vultures.

Oh com'on, give INT a break. That's all they want.

It's obvious they will be doing some sort of Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie Show

It's obvious they will be doing some sort of Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie Show

Whatever they do, there's got to be something appearing then disappearing in their act, sort of what SCV has done before.

I'm pretty sure that at some point at INT this year we'll all look out at the field and they'll be nothing there.

Edited by BRASSO

Let's face it, none of their shows has ever been memorable--honestly, can you even say what their 2010 show was? If they ever come up with a show with impact, that's when the show prediction threads will get interesting.

While I agree with you regarding 2010.....I clearly remember INT's 2008 championship week performances Thurs. Friday and Saturday nights. They were my second favorite (Phantom was my 2008 favorite). INT's smoke effects were incredible.....truly awesome.

That's what they want you to believe, but I've got spy videos of the staff spending members' dues in the Alps, the Caribbean, Las Vegas, DisneyWorld and Flying Pie Pizza in Boise, Idaho. Ask yourself this: If they were the workaholics you believe they are, wouldn't their shows be at least a bit more creative and put together rather than the derivative hodge-podge of incomplete musical productions and stumbling drills we've become accustomed to seeing from them?

I spent a week in Boise one day!

Edited by Mr. D. from da 313