Any Guesses for INT 2011

Any guesses for INT's 2011 show? I hear that they'll be quite a force to be reckoned.

-Kasey

• Like 3

Any guesses for INT's 2011 show? I hear that they'll be quite a force to be reckoned.

-Kasey

Not sure, but it was announced a few days ago that the esteemed Dr. Seymour Buttsinstans has been brought on board as the new INT show designer this year to help bring a better audience appeal to the design of their show this year.

It is expected that INT will have a full press release on the 2011 show design concept after they return from their weekend break.

• Like 1

I heard that one of their pieces in their repertoire may be a Dave Matthews song: The Space Between

It's a new risk for them to go with a more pop sound, but I'm sure their very talented staff will "silence" the critics!

• Like 1

The show will be titled "Into the Ground". It will be about internet memes that are no longer funny.

• Like 2

The show will be titled "Into the Ground". It will be about internet memes that are no longer funny.

:thumbup: Agree 1000%. With any luck "INT" will fold this season never to be heard from again.

• Like 1

INT will never fold!

INT will continue, even if for the sole purpose of annoying people who can't let others have fun. That makes it worthwhile in and of itself!

• Like 1