Ornaments in Brass returns

OK, so instead of just answering all of the requests of Ornaments reissue with "prohibitive replication costs", you can now get both Silver Bells AND Ornaments in Brass for $10.

http://dci.thefannet...al/silver-bells

Thank you all for your feedback. More goodies soon.

Can we get DCI to convince member corps to release a *new* Ornaments CD? Crown playing more Xmas music = worthy.gif

• Like 1

Nice collection for the holidays.

Totally agree. When I had Ornaments in Brass the first time around, they came with the 1993 CDs and at the time all I cared about were the Finals discs. I have no idea what happened to my copy of the Ornaments CD (or even if I listened to it more than once), but I'm happy to have it now bundled with a pseudo-mix of other holiday charts of field shows.

Totally agree. When I had Ornaments in Brass the first time around, they came with the 1993 CDs and at the time all I cared about were the Finals discs. I have no idea what happened to my copy of the Ornaments CD (or even if I listened to it more than once), but I'm happy to have it now bundled with a pseudo-mix of other holiday charts of field shows.

Do you have to be a paying member of Fan Network to download this?

Do you have to be a paying member of Fan Network to download this?

Absolutely not. Everything for sale on the Fan Network is for sale to everyone.

That said, a perk of being a FN Member is it'll cost them $9.49 instead of $9.99. Small, but it's a perk - but NOT required at all.

I don't think any business ever wants to get in the way of a customer buying something! :)

Absolutely not. Everything for sale on the Fan Network is for sale to everyone.

That said, a perk of being a FN Member is it'll cost them $9.49 instead of $9.99. Small, but it's a perk - but NOT required at all.

I don't think any business ever wants to get in the way of a customer buying something! :)

sweet :)