Who's the best looking corps out there?

Cavaliers.

On the field- Michael Gaines Drill and awesome show design

Off the field- All well groomed and shaven. Very relaxed (not militaristic), and very respectful to everyone (except when pranking other corps :P ) They let me pass through their line instead of trying to scare me off.... and I said "have a great show" and they all responded "Thanks!" instead of trying to be scary in their band uniforms like certain other corps..

all this while still maintaining a good posture, clean uniforms and horns...etc.. so relaxed, but disciplined.

Edited by TheClutch
  • Like 1

Krysty Spears.

Why does that name ring a bell?

Edited by losnickes

2nd page and no 09 Boston guard or 03(?) Surf cymbals yet?

It's only for the 2010 uniforms.

After the first day of voting, I'm going to post the results of the day.

These are the results (as of 8:00pm on December 13):

Dec13.jpg

It looks like Phantom Regiment is in the lead for now, with the Madison Scouts and Cavaliers close behind.

Krysty Spears.

FTMFW!!!!

Even though I am a Trooper alum, I voted for BD. They always look so cool out on the field and their colors seem to really stand out. Troopers need much more color on the field. I wish they had gone with new uniforms based on the Drum Major uniform and had the Drum Major in an all white version of the uniform. Please Troop, add more color next year with the return of the scarves and the white gauntlets and gloves in the hornline and the gauntlets in the drum line!

Edited by mckdan

Cavaliers.

On the field- Michael Gaines Drill and awesome show design

Off the field- All well groomed and shaven. Very relaxed (not militaristic), and very respectful to everyone (except when pranking other corps :P ) They let me pass through their line instead of trying to scare me off.... and I said "have a great show" and they all responded "Thanks!" instead of trying to be scary in their band uniforms like certain other corps..

all this while still maintaining a good posture, clean uniforms and horns...etc.. so relaxed, but disciplined.

If you had called Cavies a "band" in their "band uniforms" I bet that they would have been more than scary! :tongue: