A Matter of Direction

Stu

Thank you Charlie. I read through Mr. Stasa's bio and found the following of interest as it applies to his potential benefit to DCI:

"Mr. Stasa's practice includes asset protection planning, gifting, and representation of multi-generational high net worth family situations. He has worked extensively with families in private foundation settings along with numerous trade associations and nonprofit organizations. He has been instrumental in establishing closely held foundations and advising various industry trade associations. Mr. Stasa's involvement with trade associations includes the use of industry promotional funds, labor negotiations and the establishment of ventures between associations."

that's good stuff to have on a resume right there

Ahhhh, a Joke! Sorry 'bout that: a) I was caught up in the initial sniping that was transpiring; and b) I have gotten too used to those dumb ole smiley faces (something I also told Jeff Ream a while back).

:unsure::blink::innocent::whistle::omg::ohmy::angel1::peek:not%20me.gif:ninja::shutup:

Fred Morrison is a very successful business man in San Antonio. I believe he made his fortune in racing fuels? I just know he is very dedicated to the Crossmen, and a really nice guy.

• Like 1

Jeff: Out of all the posts on DCP I think I enjoy reading yours the most!!!!

so you're why I have so many green marks :ph34r:

Good thing too. His posts constitute most of DCP!

HH - not complaining

i'm not even 10% anymore. I never would have thought to look til youmentioned it...Hell, i dont even know my post count 99% of the time.

I've slipped to 7% :cry::unhappy::wow::sad: