just noticed

not really a big deal but thought some of you may want to check it out.

on the movement after the ballad during blue stars show (2010) .. when the guard has the 'keys' the line of trumpets starts backing up at pretty quick pace, and kristensen (drum judge) is just standing there and POW....

kind of humorous, hope the kid didn't bust his chops tho.

not sure if it was brought up already sorry if it has, i don't read this all day

sorry i can't get the exact minute, i have the blu ray and can only watch on the tv, no lappy :(

anybody else notice anything else with other shows in 2010?

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

I noticed that when I watched in on the DVD - kudos to the trumpet player for quickly recovering.

Back in the day, two of our baritone players had "accidents" during the same show.

One banged into a quad player and burst her lip... not pretty, the other's button that held his pants up dropped off. He marched the rest of the show with one hand holding up his pants and the other holding his instrument. Afterwards he got a special mention on one of the judging tapes.

There's nothing you can do, just get on with it.

• Like 1

I just watched it for the first time today and its at about the 10:30 mark on the dvd. I like how kristensen just bounced right back up and right back to work.

Judges are part of the playing field and the corps has the right of way. If you hit one in the line of duty you're a hero! :tongue: