Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Corps *Membership info*

The Bridgemen still have openings in all sections , but need a few more baritones and color guard to fill the sections. Anyone interested in joining can come on down to ST. Andrews for our next practice on March 5th (12-6). 2011 SHOW is just about done and SERENADE IN BRASS on April 9th will be here before you know it. Any questions contact Director George Lavelle at GMANBAY41@aol.com. Hope to see you all Saturday March 5th.

So let's see if I got this right...you need 2 contras, however you have openings in all sections with a particular need for baritiones and color guard? Sounds like anyone toting a bugle will be more than welcome...as is should be for most everyone in the beginning of March. Best of Luck!

So let's see if I got this right...you need 2 contras, however you have openings in all sections with a particular need for baritiones and color guard? Sounds like anyone toting a bugle will be more than welcome...as is should be for most everyone in the beginning of March. Best of Luck!

I guess you can call it our wish list!!!!!!

After yesterday's practice our wish list is for 1 contra, 1 bari to get us to the wish list number or the number we have been at the past 5 years of 60. Of course if 10 horns walk in tomorrow they would be welcomed :)

But rest assured that if we get to our wish list numbers or not, we will be still the BRIDGEMEN and of course that means ENTERTAINMENT and you just never know what gag you will see!

We go live in 2 weeks as we perform in the Bayonne St.Patrick's day parade and then onto Harrisburg where we are looking to ROCK THE HOSUE AGAIN!

Best of luck to all corps and wishing EVERYBODY a GREAT SEASON!

Hype!

George

I guess you can call it our wish list!!!!!!

After yesterday's practice our wish list is for 1 contra, 1 bari to get us to the wish list number or the number we have been at the past 5 years of 60. Of course if 10 horns walk in tomorrow they would be welcomed :)

But rest assured that if we get to our wish list numbers or not, we will be still the BRIDGEMEN and of course that means ENTERTAINMENT and you just never know what gag you will see!

We go live in 2 weeks as we perform in the Bayonne St.Patrick's day parade and then onto Harrisburg where we are looking to ROCK THE HOSUE AGAIN!

Best of luck to all corps and wishing EVERYBODY a GREAT SEASON!

Hype!

George

since George is "da Man" you can quote him as that being the numbers that he wants (i.e 1 more Contra and 1 more Bari ) but for me as I marching member I want to try and give him more then what he needs to be a happy camper.........!!!!

As always, I can't wait to see you guys!!!! (and chance of playing Hymn to the Last Whale?)(I guarantee I'll be losing it!!!!)

I'm pretty sure we will be playing that in two weeks,for the memorial mass.

J

+1 to any Contra players thinking "maybe...". Larry's charts are pretty sick this year, and I do believe there is something special brewing in Bayonne again! (And no, it's not the normal, "special" stuff that sometimes bubbles up in Jersey!)

Just come on down... check it out. It's gonna be a fun ride!

• 2 weeks later...

The Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Corps is currently looking for 1 contra bass player to fill that section for the 2011’ season.

Fun filled & Short (practice/performance) season.

Budget conscious dues / fees.

Multiple chances to make the fans stand on their feet and throw babies in a DCI + DCA setting!!

The show’s about to go LIVE, so if your up for the gig, Join NOW !!!

For more info contact George Lavelle at GMANBAY41@aol.com or visit the Corps website at www.Bridgemen.com

Whats not to love in Bayonne? Good luck Bridgemen. !!!!!!