If you were to go on tour again

George Hopkins. :rock:

:blink:

Or

Anyone of the Guard Girls from 2009 Boston Crusaders. :w00t:

For the win! :worthy::thumbup::devil:

...You can only have one bus partner so choose wisely.

For those really long trips, especially if one sits near the front of the bus, I would go with a non-carbon-based life form.

porta%2Bpotty.jpg

For those really long trips, especially if one sits near the front of the bus, I would go with a non-carbon-based life form.

porta%2Bpotty.jpg

I could have sworn I've aleady seen this " non-carbon-based life form " before in Drum Corps. Not that long ago either. Not on a bus though. Even saw a few people go in and come out of the thing. Oh well, I'm sure I 'll think of it.

I could have sworn I've aleady seen this " non-carbon-based life form " before in Drum Corps. Not that long ago either. Not on a bus though. Even saw a few people go in and come out of the thing. Oh well, I'm sure I 'll think of it.

Brasso: I think you're mistaken in your memory. What you're thinking of was the concept show Cadets never actually put on the field, "The Zone [dreamscapes in four parts with porta potty]."

Edited by Michael Boo

Brasso: I think you're mistaken in your memory. What you're thinking of was the concept show Cadets never actually put on the field, "The Zone [dreamscapes in four parts with porta potty]."

I have to admit.. you're no party poop, Michael. You're ok.

Edited by BRASSO

I would have to go with The Buddha. That would be enlightening! Or, Phantom's Drum Major from 1996, Kristi Spears. ;)

Isnt it Potty Poop?

well..I don't intend to find out.

Edited by BRASSO

Is Jolene Blalock asking too much? :)