2011 SCV

WOOO!!!! Go SCV! Great job tonight, 2nd in guard, and 3rd in percussion. Still looks like we could be seeing them move up towards 6th or even higher! Go Vanguard! Climb that staircase! Only one week left! Make it count!!!!

SCV is really getting on fire and are gaining strong momentum. I can see these guys getting 5th no problem when its all said and done next week.

Edited by Armyscout
  • Like 1

Great job tonight Santa Clara! SO PROUD of that 2nd in guard and 3rd in percussion! All the way to the top Santa Clara! SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU GOT!

• Like 1

SCV is really getting on fire and are gaining strong momentum. I can see these guys getting 5th no problem when its all said and done next week.

I agree with you completely! This show is amazing and seems to be coming into its own. Truly deserves that 5th place spot! :worthy:

HELL YES VANGUARD!!!! Keep it up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edit: Double Post. I fail

Edited by RockEuph

Great job today, Vanguard! You guys really brought it tonight! So so much improved from the beginning of the season. Can't say how much I love the ballad. So beautifully arranged and performed. SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! Keep climbing though, only a few more days to show off what Santa Clara can do! GO SANTA CLARA! ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say a final congrats to Santa Clara Vanguard for an amazing season. Great job this season you guys. You guys climbed and climbed, and made it all the way to the top of that staircase tonight. Tonight, you guys were Santa Clara, all the way. So so proud of SCV this season. Awesome job, Vanguard. :)

Let me add my heartfelt congratulations to Santa Clara Vanguard, as well! You offered something truly unique this summer, and performed a show that was a breath of fresh air in style, concept and music. Someone described your show as "complex and classy", and I think that sums it up to a "t"! No one quite does what the Vanguard does, and this season was all the more diverse and intriguing because of you!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for never disappointing and giving us all that we expect from our Vanguard!! :worthy::inlove:

• Like 1