paradigm shift?

I concur with B3 in his amazement at your wikileaksesque abilities, but if you recall from the show IT was centered around reflections (some clear, some very dark). The visual reflections were obvious, but by contrast the musical reflections required much more listening investment. Who knows why the musical design team axed "Asphalt", but if you follow the musical reflections it fits that BD would reach back into their history to re-present these selections (some dark and distorted), If you ever view "Laura" the movie, you'll see the connection and why it was such a beautiful choice of reflection and imagining passion through an image first, then in real life. If you even try a little, you'll hear amazing reditions of classic BD past pulled through a worm hole. It was really a magnificent production in every way.

Back to your regular programing! :rolleyes:

Wow. I've always loved the movie "Laura", and when BD played its' theme song......it became one of my favorite things about last summer. Really beautiful.... especially when the soloist played his/her bit. :thumbup: And now, your explanation of how it fit into the show's concept, makes me love it even more! Thanks for that bit of insight.