Pray Big!

My good friend Carl Campagnola from Auburn NY is in Auburn Memorial Hospital holding to life. Lets all pray huge prayers for this guy. He is a former Auburn Purple Lancer, Geneva Appleknocker, Phoenix and one of the founding members of the Brig's return to the field in the early nineties.

If you know Carl, you know that he is a great drum corps guy. He is having complications from Liver Disease.

Thanks for your support!

Donny

My good friend Carl Campagnola from Auburn NY is in Auburn Memorial Hospital holding to life. Lets all pray huge prayers for this guy. He is a former Auburn Purple Lancer, Geneva Appleknocker, Phoenix and one of the founding members of the Brig's return to the field in the early nineties.

If you know Carl, you know that he is a great drum corps guy. He is having complications from Liver Disease.

Thanks for your support!

Donny

Thank you Donny for letting us know about Carl's fight for his life. I marched with him for several years as a fellow sop.

On behalf of The Brigadiers, please know that he and his loved ones are in our thoughts and prayers.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers

I remember Carl well. My prayers are with him.

My prayers are with Carl and his family. Carl is a great friend.

Dave

i'm sorry to hear the news. Carl has been a friend for almost my whole life. I'm praying and thinking positive thoughts big time!!

Donny and all,

Reading of Carl's condition is distressing. Carl is one of the many people with whom I marched in the "New Bragadiers" -- and one of dozens (or perhaps hundreds) of people who's name you forget as you get older or move on to other drum corps or other activities, people who you want to call friends, people with whom you shared this extrordinary activity.

Let Carl not be forgotten now. My thoughts are with him and his family.

Carl...Know this!...

"ALL the New Purple Lancers are praying for you and your Family"...

Prayers heading your way.