Saying goodbye to Serenade in Brass

To everyone who was at the Serenade in Brass in Harrisburg this past weekend: did anyone accidentally pick up an extra ride cymbal and boom stand? The stand is a Tama boom stand and the cymbal is a Zildjian ride (I believe) 18". If anyone has information on the missing equipment I would appreciate it.

email five star brass to see if know the location or who has possession til the owner is/was located. Good luck...

If I can remember who it was, I'll definitely let her know, though I'm pretty sure I know who it was. I'll definitely pass the message along. :thumbup:

thanks Trish, and BTW when I said see ya in Wildwood. I did not mean for your rehearsal weekend.. :) didn't want my bud PattyAnn to get the wrong idea.. :P

Had a terrific time in Harrisburg...as usual! From hanging out Friday night with friends, meeting NEW friends, Saturday's performance, the after party in my room, plus the BIG party at the Plaza to the PADCHOF breakfast Sunday morning....a total & complete success. My only regret is not being able to spend more time with friends I hardly ever get to see..like YOU Drack & Milton from Sky. The best thing about this activity has always been the people that participate. The absolute best friends I've ever had...

Was happy with Reilly's show. From our older members to our younger members, extremely proud of all of you & for allowing me to push this corps...

The only other corps I got to see was Sky's rehearsal time at the Forum...you guys were vg & I'm sure your show that night was equally great! 10 contras! Cool!

I also had a ball doing some interviews at the after party...don't worry gang, I WON'T be posting on youtube any time soon...haha

Be well everyone & see you all soon...

• Like 1

My only regret is not being able to spend more time with friends I hardly ever get to see..like YOU Drack & Milton from Sky. The best thing about this activity has always been the people that participate. The absolute best friends I've ever had...

Wildwood weekend Bro... 6/3 & 4....

I also had a ball doing some interviews at the after party...don't worry gang, I WON'T be posting on youtube any time soon...haha

Be well everyone & see you all soon...

my lawyer thanks you :tongue:

The show was simply amazing. Center stage, third row is where my face was being melted off. I love, love, loved every minute of the night. Wish it didn't have to end.

I miss everyone already!

I teared up in the middle of America. Hopefully it was not too obvious!

What a great show!!

Well worth the trip and price of admission.

Any chance another group would pick up the show? Maybe a committee from PADCHOF? Get that little ticket factory in Cecily's basement humming!

It would be great, but I know it's probably too much work with too little payoff.