Saying goodbye to Serenade in Brass

:rolleyes:

Thanks so much for the recordings for those of us who could not be there. My spirit was there, but my body was in Everett, Massachusetts playing with the Crusaders Senior Corps. :rolleyes:

Geoff,

Most welcome ... worthy.gif

I've heard from a few friends yesterday and today, they think I should have been in Everett too....LOL

Tony,

Thank you so much!! Well done!!

Most welcome Ed.... I promise I'll be more coherent next time we say hi....LOL

Thanks Tony!!!

Most welcome Jeff..... Again if you'd like to ad anything to the WS FB site please do... worthy.gif

Most welcome Jeff..... Again if you'd like to ad anything to the WS FB site please do... worthy.gif

THANK YOU for posting everything for us !!!

THANK YOU for posting everything for us !!!

Ruth, Most welcome, "Posting" was the easy part.....LOL shutup.gif

Ruth, Most welcome, "Posting" was the easy part.....LOL shutup.gif

I've listened to Reading's Alumni show now about a dozen times, I gotta' tell you for an alumni corps that is one hell of a show. Because it's a SHOW. It has all those elements that IMO make a drum corps show, a drum corps show.

Just enough new, just enough diversity, something old, a nice theme, creative tension, build-up, release, repeat. There is a bridge between the elements. And they blend it all together.

Well done Reading.

Edited by ereese
  • Like 1

A heart-felt THANKS to everyone at Five Star Brass Productions, The Serenade in Brass Committee and especially Larry Hershman for the great job over the years of keeping drum corps alive in Harrisburg PA. Mighty St. Joe's is proud to have been a part of SIB for many years and hopes that in some way the "tradition will live on". Thanks again to all from all of us here at MSJ.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

*BUMP!*

Thanks, Tony- I'l have to send some of those really nice pics of me you caught to the family. REALLY appreciated! :thumbup:

It just took me this long to get around to lookin'! :cool:

Most welcome.... (heh, it's taken me this long to get back here....)

I was focusing on Hairbear and Sandy's hat. I noticed you standing there after I took the first photo...thumbup.gif

Please use any of the photos as you see fit....worthy.gif