The Onyx thread

Hi all,

Here's the situation with the post on Onyx.

The thread was deleted because it's a tense time for everyone right now. The goal right now is for ALL groups to focus on having a great WGI weekend.

I've been contacted by Michael Lentz of Onyx. He's expressed that AFTER WGI he'd be willing to do a live forum, explaning Onyx's show and discussing the show with people - be it negative or positive!

We'll let you know when that will take place. Thank you all!

• Like 2

It's a tense time for everyone? Seriously that is your reasoning? JUST WOW!

A band/vocalist records an album. The album gets reviewed by critics and discussed on every blog prior to it coming out. Usually it LEAKS before it's available officially.

Movies are made. They are reviewed by critics prior to their premiere and discussed by any and everyone.

Onyx get's mad because more than a few people dislike their "art" and you close the topic and say they can only discuss it after WGI, by request of the "artist."

I can't say for sure, but I would imagine that thread turned south (and got shut down) as soon as one person made the thread a personal discussion between he and Michael Lentz - a private conversation that didn't belong on the forum that included a lot of "he said/she said."

• Like 1

A band/vocalist records an album. The album gets reviewed by critics and discussed on every blog prior to it coming out. Usually it LEAKS before it's available officially.

Movies are made. They are reviewed by critics prior to their premiere and discussed by any and everyone.

Onyx get's mad because more than a few people dislike their "art" and you close the topic and say they can only discuss it after WGI, by request of the "artist."

THIS :blink:

• Like 1

I've been contacted by Michael Lentz of Onyx. He's expressed that AFTER WGI he'd be willing to do a live forum, explaning Onyx's show and discussing the show with people - be it negative or positive!

Will he also talk their equipment technique?

Michael Lentz made it personal when he insulted the audience with that ignorant quote about those who can't create art can't understand it........ just sayin.... Being that the human form is the ultimate work of art, I must tell my adoptive mother than she can't understand me since she couldn't create me.

Its a QUOTE. Read the original. Don't twist it to give evidence to your cause. Chill out :) It's JUST colorguard.

Edited by mr_mike09
  • Like 3

He'll take any and all questions.

Will he also talk their equipment technique?

People may take you more seriously if you signed your name and stated your experience instead of hiding behind an screen name and criticizing.

• Like 1