DCI Download of the Week: 1998 Glassmen

Not even close, and I don't want to know.

whew.. that's a relief that this wasn't it. You were about to give me nightmares.

On a happier note, did the Corps show have something to do Disney and have Mickey Mouse ( M&M ?) and Peter Pan ( " Pan " ) characters ? Star of Indiana in the 80's did a Disney show and their Executive Director's last name was " Cook ", and one does use a frying pan to " cook " sometimes. If this isn't it, then you are now on official notice that you are herewith removed from my future Christmas Card mailing list for being such a tease, Michael Boo.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

whew.. that's a relief that this wasn't it. You were about to give me nightmares.

On a happier note, did the Corps show have something to do Disney and have Mickey Mouse ( M&M ?) and Peter Pan ( " Pan " ) characters ?

No.

The cues are really obvious, too...At least that's what you'll believe after you learn what I gave you.

The reference to M&Ms has nothing to do with it. It was just an aside.

Edited by Michael Boo

Here's significant hint number 2. e624_digital_thermometer_pan.jpg

Well, I do know that this is a kitchen item that some wives sometimes are prone to use if the husband comes home late.

Okay, so the two hints were the smiley face and the pan. The corps is North Star 1978.

:smile: for the giant smiling lips the rifles put on in the clip and the pan representing the corps' name, North Star. Remember how you were taught in school to find the North Star via the Big Dipper?

North-Star.jpg

Okay, so the two hints were the smiley face and the pan. The corps is North Star 1978.

:smile: for the giant smiling lips the rifles put on in the clip and the pan representing the corps' name, North Star. Remember how you were taught in school to find the North Star via the Big Dipper?

North-Star.jpg

Clever. tongue.gif

I never took astronomy in school.

North-Star.jpg

Glenn Beck's got nothing on you Boo. You connect the dots between things better than he could ever do. ( ..haha )

Edited by BRASSO

Clever. tongue.gif

I never took astronomy in school.

What on earth (and in the heavens) are they teaching you kids these days?

What on earth (and in the heavens) are they teaching you kids these days?

readin, righten, rithmatic,.. with a lot of tyme wif spellin.

Edited by BRASSO