The Cavaliers 2011 Show

All that's been announced is a show title. No details. No music. Despite that very limited info, people are droolin all over themselves in excitement over something totally unknown. Except a show title. Seriously people??

wqxc1l.jpg

It's already started.

That's why you're paid the Big Bucks and I'm on DCP...

You're better at it than I....

If you find out where those big bucks are going, please let me know.

But, yeah, your clues are pretty blatant, and I expect you easily figured out mine.

Hey, a little OT, but some cray cat posted a pic of an old-school Chicago Cavaliers jacket on Twitter. It immediately brought to mind my old man's Cavie jacket, and this really #####in Cavaliers letterman sweater.

I'm trying to tell my Phan GF about them, but I can't find a picture of one anywhere.

A little help, maybe?

Danke schoen and all that happy-crappy.

Edited by Geoff

You know, I haven't thought of it that way before. Now I'll never be able to listen to my Paul Anka collection without thinking about clam dip. (It's an anagram...I wonder how many will catch that? And it's not "Unpack Paid Llama." Like last year's show, it's a little bit more "mad" than that. You of all people know what I mean.)

I'm guessing you're not listening to "Rock Swings"

If you find out where those big bucks are going, please let me know.

But, yeah, your clues are pretty blatant, and I expect you easily figured out mine.

cool.gif Hopefully with good karma for you!

You have good clues, but they're not easily figured out. Once the rep has been formally announced, I'm betting that people will go: "Oh, you guys are dorks!"

Frankly, I'm stoked about the show, and I can not wait for people to check out the announced titles. Hopefully the clues make this waiting period a little more interesting for folks to try and figure out the show...

cool.gif Hopefully with good karma for you!

You have good clues, but they're not easily figured out. Once the rep has been formally announced, I'm betting that people will go: "Oh, you guys are dorks!"

Frankly, I'm stoked about the show, and I can not wait for people to check out the announced titles. Hopefully the clues make this waiting period a little more interesting for folks to try and figure out the show...

Hopefully, unless Snookie does something totally unexpected on "Jersey Shore" in the meantime.

• Like 1

All that's been announced is a show title. No details. No music. Despite that very limited info, people are droolin all over themselves in excitement over something totally unknown. Except a show title. Seriously people??

So, what your saying is that we are not allowed to be excited over some sort of announcement for The Cavaliers 2011 show?

• Like 1