The Cavaliers 2011 Show

You realize that probably 1/2 the people who post on here won't readily get that one...

Yes, but at least you did.

June Cleaver: "Ward, I'm very worried about the Beaver."

HEY...This is a FAMILY forum! There's no place for potty humor like that on DCP.

Edited by luvs me sum mello!

HEY...This is a FAMILY forum! There's no place for potty humor like that on DCP.

Oh, you young child. But, seriously, some may not be aware of "Leave it to Beaver," which was a touchstone of American angst and values on television from 1957 into 1963. And that's not to mention that June Cleaver (Barbara Billingsley) was HOT. (She just passed away last October and was better known to a new generation as the jive talking translator in "Airplane!")

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

Oh, you young child. But, seriously, some may not be aware of "Leave it to Beaver," which was a touchstone of American angst and values on television from 1957 into 1963. And that's not to mention that June Cleaver (Barbara Billingsley) was HOT. (She just passed away last October and was better known to a new generation as the jive talking translator in "Airplane!")

I'm well aware. I'm soooo glad America has gotten out of the mundane, "values" driven television era so we can watch quality programing like Jersey Shore and "Will this fat chick fit through this awkwardly shaped small hole."

• Like 1

Yes, but at least you did.

Only in reruns! tongue.gif

I wonder if that show is on Nick at Nite?

Only in reruns! tongue.gif

I wonder if that show is on Nick at Nite?

Remember this Monty Python sketch? "Albatross! Albatross!"

I'm well aware. I'm soooo glad America has gotten out of the mundane, "values" driven television era so we can watch quality programing like Jersey Shore and "Will this fat chick fit through this awkwardly shaped small hole."

+1 internets

Remember this Monty Python sketch? "Albatross! Albatross!"

I'd like two Choc Ice, please...

announcing show music soon, i believe they're prepping the announcement as I type...Im sure evryone on DCP will be happy they dont have to read boo/jjeffrey attempts at hints anymore :silly: Now for the big question. Are they giving ALL the selections or just some?

I'd like two Choc Ice, please...

Stop it! You're cracking me up!