$5 Drum Corps Show

Five dollars... five bucks!!!... for a drum corps show with a solid lineup of competition corps and exhibition corps.

I'm in.

Unbeatable deal. :thumbup:

Edited by Fran Haring

Five dollars... five bucks!!!... for a drum corps show with a solid lineup of competition corps and exhibition corps.

I'm in.

Unbeatable deal. :thumbup:

Even worth risking my return to Bridgeport! (hide you trees B'Port! devil.gif)

Let's root for good weather and the introduction of several hundred "new" drum corps fans to our great activity.

We all know that the drum corps bug is a lifetime thing. We all caught it once...probably at our first show. All the corps' needed was a chance to shine for us..and we were hooked.

Once the newbies in Bridgeport get a load of our great DCA line up (and the Cabs Alumni with Jimmy reminding everyone that the performance is "for you!"), I bet a bunch of 'em come back next year and the year after and the year after that. This kind of thing can't help but be a long term win.

DCA's best will put their best foot forward and we'll watch the magic happen. In fact, I have no doubt that this WILL happen. It's fun to have confidence in DCA and our great showmen (and ladies)...and our brand of entertainment.

Awesome.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Like 1

Come in from the Prison side. Avoid the Park Avenue side. All the trees are there.

That makes it simple right? :tongue:

Come in from the Prison side. Avoid the Park Avenue side. All the trees are there.

That makes it simple right? :tongue:

Depends if I'm following Marty or not. Seems like the trees in B'Port find me.... shutup.gif (I should be OK if I leave before 4AM w00t.gif)

*shakes head*

Depends if I'm following Marty or not. Seems like the trees in B'Port find me.... shutup.gif (I should be OK if I leave before 4AM w00t.gif)

Tony ... it's all good ... I talked with Bpt's Mayor Finch and he said they now have "break away" trees planted on all routes to and from Kennedy Stadium ... yer good to go ...

:-)