Hotels in downtown Indy during Finals week

I apologize for the use of the caps. I often use caps on other sites and in e-mails and I forget to change over. Thank you for being patient and working with me. I will do my best to remember not to use caps on DCP. Oooppppsss! There I go again, using caps!

But, seriously, I apologize. Thanks for your patience.

Yours in Drum Corps,

Ron Gunn

Hotels in D'town Indianapolis, IN for August 13, 2011 (Finals Day)

Distances under one mile shown from Lucas Oil Stadium to Hotel

Priceline website prices not including taxes as of May 30, 2011

Hotel................................Distance from LOS..................Priceline Price

Crowne Plaza............ ... .0.24 mi.....................................$235.00

Marriott............................0.38 mi.....................................$149.00

Westin.............................0.43 mi.....................................$139.00

J.W.Marriott.....................0.52 mi.....................................$174.00

Conrad............................0.54 mi.....................................$205.00

Courtyard Indy................0.56 mi.....................................$119.00

Hilton..............................0.61 mi.....................................$135.00

Sheraton.........................0.71 mi.....................................$129.00

Residence Inn................0.78 mi.....................................$149.00

Courtyard by Marriott.....0.80 mi.....................................$109.00

Does anyone know of any other Hotels within 1 mile of LOS that have rooms available on August 13, 2011 (Finals Day)?

Priceline website prices not including taxes as of May 30, 2011

Hotel................................Distance from LOS..................Priceline Price

Crowne Plaza............ ... .0.24 mi.....................................$235.00

Marriott............................0.38 mi.....................................$149.00

Westin.............................0.43 mi.....................................$139.00

J.W.Marriott.....................0.52 mi.....................................$174.00

Conrad............................0.54 mi.....................................$205.00

Courtyard Indy................0.56 mi.....................................$119.00

Hilton..............................0.61 mi.....................................$135.00

Sheraton.........................0.71 mi.....................................$129.00

Residence Inn................0.78 mi.....................................$149.00

Does anyone know of any other Hotels within 1 mile of LOS that have rooms available on August 13, 2011 (Finals Day)?

you can get far better prices thru DCI

DCI Website Indy Hotel Prices as of 6/1/11

Canterbury Hotel.........................$147.00 (not listed on Priceline)

Courtyard.....................................$137.00 (Priceline lower)

Crowne Plaza..............................$159.00 (DCI lower)

Embassy Suites...........................$169.00 (not listed on Priceline)

Fairfield........................................$127.00 (not listed on Priceline)

Hampton......................................$147.00 (not listed on Priceline)

Indy Marriott.................................$159.00 (Priceline lower)

J W Marriott.................................$162.00 (DCI lower)

Omni............................................$146.00 (not listed on Priceline)

Springhill......................................$137.00 (not listed on Priceline)

Westin..........................................$159.00 (Priceline lower)

Two DCI hotels have lower prices while Three Priceline Hotels are lower in price than DCI!

Hotels that are listed on DCI's website but not on Priceline's website could not be compared head-to-head.

Priceline website prices not including taxes as of 6/111

Do you like my "homework"? What "grade" do I get?

Yours in Drum Corps (and fun),

Ron Gunn

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY
  • Like 1

Priceline website prices not including taxes as of June 5, 2011

Homewood Suites...........0.39 mi.....................................$177.00

Hampton Inn...................0.45 mi......................................$156.00

Fairfield Inn.....................0.52 mi......................................$139.00

Springhill Suites..............0.56 mi.....................................$139.00

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY

I recommend getting out of town -- stay at the comfortable and relaxing Canyon Inn at McCormick's Creek State Park in Spencer. Chambers Smorgasbord has great food one block south of downtown Spencer.

According to Mapquest, the distance from Lucas Oil Stadium to McCormick's Creek State Park is 56.73 miles and is a drive of 1 hour, 3 minutes.

According to Mapquest, the distance from Lucas Oil Stadium to McCormick's Creek State Park is 56.73 miles and is a drive of 1 hour, 3 minutes.

Mike! Thanks for joining the thread! I look forward to reading your insightful (and humorous) antidotes and bits of wisdom! See you soon!